The Best Body Butter Ever
- 2 cups of butter
- I used 1/2 coconut oil, 1/2 mango, 1/2 Shea, 1/2 Cocoa (Cocoa smells really strong so if you want to smell your EO I would add more of another butter)
- Mix all together I’m double broiler
- Let stand to cool
- Add a total of 30 drops of EO
- Mix up and Blend until whipped
- Add into an airtight, glass container!
20 light weight Thrusters
20 each leg reverse weighted lunges
30 hop over squats into 20 alternating hop squats
20 each leg weighted abductors
50 toe taps
10 chest to touch pushups
I have been pretty obsessed with putting crystals in my rollers! I’m so excited I will be giving all of these away!
Make sure you follow me on Instagram and follow the directions to win! Winners will be announced on Sunday, March 25th!
They are always watching, why not show them the correct way?
Teaching my kids yoga and meditation is so important to me. Learning that by taking deep breaths, you can slow your heart rate and calm your mind.
It’s so much easier with children because Children naturally exercise mindfulness, a key component of meditation, because they have less mental barriers, biases, and pre-determined beliefs that allows them to experience a pure state of mindfulness.
If you start them young I believe they will know it’s there in a time of need. I sometimes forget it’s there when I am in that moment when it is fully needed, but if I start a habit of doing it every morning or evening before bed I’m hoping it will stick with them.
I’ve been trying to make my own plant based milks because you would be surprised at the Ingredients in some, plus it’s super easy!
I prefer my cashew milk over Hemp Milk, but I was pleasantly surprised with the taste! Not to mention the health benefits. Hemp Milk is filled with fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients!
So much goodness like omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin E, and protein, as well as quite a few other minerals, such as potassium, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
- 1 cup raw shelled hemp seed
- 2-3 cups of water (depending on how thick you want it, think low fat vs whole milk with consistency)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1-2 pitted dates depending on how sweet you prefer (optional)
- Strain in cheese cloth
- Store in glass container and refrigerate
Wednesday Bump Day Workout
- 20 each leg-weighted single leg deadlifts
- 20 each leg-weighted front lunges
- 20 weighted seated hip thrusters
- 10 bar jump over burpees
- 20 dumbbell thrusters
- 40 dumbbell curtsy lunges
x 4 rounds!