Baby teeth!!!! How tiny and fragile they are. Holding this in my hand reminds me how fast our babies grow. This tooth that once caused sleepless nights and baby tears now brings joy with some money under a pillow.
Let me just say I am the worst Tooth Fairy Ever!!! 🧚🏼♀️We always forget!!! This time I left $ on the top of the stairs to remind me. Other times I have scurried in the early am, gentle sliding the money under the pillow and gently grabbing the tooth, once pretended that the $ fell under the bed or sheets, and even one time accidentally grabbed a $100 bill in the dark instead of a $5 and slid it under the pillow, only to have an ecstatic 5 year old running into our rooms waving that Benjamin at 6am!!! SHITTTTTTT!! How will we compete with that for another 26 teeth!!
Which leads me to, why are we lying to them about a fairy coming into their window in the middle of the night to take their teeth? Or a bunny sneaking in the house leaving behind chocolate eggs and goodies, or the best…an old white man who knows if they are sleeping, awake, or if they’ve been bad so be good for goodness sake! #stalker seriously tho! It would be way easier on us as parents to tell them the truth! I can see it now! All my holidays spent stress free on a beach in Hawaii, pulling teeth and eating Nice cream!! for now, I’m sure I’ll keep up the white lies until it backfires.
Even though the New Moon was yesterday, Its Gemini energy is still strong so make sure you take some time today to pray, meditate, write down your intentions for the month ahead.
The Gemini sign is known for its powers of communication and charm. So this month take a Gemini-style approach to your dreams and goals. Connect to your dream. Talk about it. Meditate on it. Communicate. Share it with those around you. Also If there is something we wish to communicate or speak up about, the New Moon will be supporting us to find our courage and strength. Happy New Mooning!
This 👏🏻girl right 👏🏻here. She is why I don’t give up when I’m doing that last push-up, and why I DONT weight myself, She is also why I DO hold my tongue when I’m about to say something negative about myself. But mostly she’s why I DONT hold my tongue about some things, show my emotions, speak my mind, spread truth, show strength, and empower other Women to do the same.
Here’s to those that said no and asked for more, To women that dare to raise their voices for the cause they believe in!!
Here’s to all the strong women! May be know them, may be be them, may we RAISE them!
Happy International Women’s Day!!
THE STARTER KIT IS CHANGING!
The last time the starter kit was updated was 2015. It was an exciting time! That kit has served us SO WELL as the bread and butter of our business and as peoples’ first introduction to the oily lifestyle. It has helped get oils into SO many new homes. We love you, Starter Kit!
Today, right now, the kit is changing again!
This time, it’s a HUGE UPGRADE!
Back in 2015, Valor and Peace & Calming, two of YL’s most famous and sought-after oils (which were a part of my very first beloved starter kit), were removed from the kit. We were bummed but understood sourcing issues and sustainable, ethical farming practices.
THEY’RE COMING BACK!
If you’re new to these oils, here’s the scoop!
VALOR: (My sleepy time oil)
– A blend of Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense (a great way to get Frank into your daily routine for CHEAP!). Google the benefits of those oils and prepare to have your mind sufficiently blown. It gets me so pumped!
– It’s one of the most popular scents. Amazing amazing amazing for smell alone!
– Referred to as a “chiropractor in a bottle” because of how we feel it aligns our bodies and minds
– Stop pesky snoring by putting 1 drop on the big toe!
– Promotes feelings of bravery. Mamas, this is huge for little ones. We use it in sleepy cream and “monster spray” for kiddos who struggle with fear at bedtime. Also think: first day of school, dance recital, big soccer game, test-taking days, trying something for the first time, airplane flights
kids in daycare or at church nurseries who are afraid without you, anything where an anxious heart could use a little help.
– Helps with occasional soreness! Runners, swimmers, pogo-stick jumpers, this one’s for you. Add it to some PanAway and Copaiba in a cream…. it’s good.
– Is a gorgeous blue color!
PEACE & CALMING: (all time favorite oil for the whole family!)
– A gentle, sweet blend of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. And people lose their crap over it FOR GOOD REASON!
– Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study
– Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family
– Dilute for a calming back massage before naps or bed
– Add 4-5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine
– Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
We travel a lot with a bunch of little kiddos, and we couldn’t do that and maintain our sanity without Peace & Calming. My favorite way to use Peace & Calming is in a little glass spray bottle with some water, a few drops of P&C, a few drops of Cedarwood, and a few drops of Lavender… we call it “blanky spray” and I spray all the babies’ & toddlers’ blankets with it. Planes, trains, cars, church – wherever we are, they can be calmed and transitioned easily with the familiar calming scent that they associate with their safe bedtime space at home. Makes mama’s life much easier!
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Here’s a few more big changes that make this kit NEW!
-It has a newly designed outer sleeve
-New tray that folds into a neat design and can stand
-Copaiba was removed due to supply restraints. Took away ONE oil, and replaced it with TWO rockstar oils — we’ll take it!
-Citrus Fresh is now a vitality
-Underneath there is now a Thieves Hand Purifier with the Ningxia Packets, Thieves Cleaner Sample and Stress Away. Also underneath the tray of oils is TWO roller fitments and the P&C. The cumbersome sample bottles and cards are gone to make room for this greatness.
-Also now included is a New lifestyle booklet to get new members started off on the right track!
With the new design of the kit, extras and adding the elite Valor and Peace & Calming (12 oils in the kit now!), that’s an increased value of $90!!! Total, the kit is now worth over $400.
^ Let that sink in. And then listen to this!
ALL THAT EXTRA VALUE, and the price is only increasing $5.
Price of the new kit: $165!!! Plus tax and shipping! But don’t worry, that’s on me! Do you sign up as a new member using my link below I will give you back $20 towards your kit!
The New PSK is currently only for the US.
As of right now there are NO limits and this is for EXISTING and NEW Members!!
That means every single one of you reading this can get this new kit RIGHT NOW!!
I know we are already mid January, but I forgot to post this workout! Super basic and fun!