Made some BOMB lip balm! So easy!
Made with Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils
here are some links for you!
THE STARTER KIT IS CHANGING!
The last time the starter kit was updated was 2015. It was an exciting time! That kit has served us SO WELL as the bread and butter of our business and as peoples’ first introduction to the oily lifestyle. It has helped get oils into SO many new homes. We love you, Starter Kit!
Today, right now, the kit is changing again!
This time, it’s a HUGE UPGRADE!
Back in 2015, Valor and Peace & Calming, two of YL’s most famous and sought-after oils (which were a part of my very first beloved starter kit), were removed from the kit. We were bummed but understood sourcing issues and sustainable, ethical farming practices.
THEY’RE COMING BACK!
If you’re new to these oils, here’s the scoop!
VALOR: (My sleepy time oil)
– A blend of Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense (a great way to get Frank into your daily routine for CHEAP!). Google the benefits of those oils and prepare to have your mind sufficiently blown. It gets me so pumped!
– It’s one of the most popular scents. Amazing amazing amazing for smell alone!
– Referred to as a “chiropractor in a bottle” because of how we feel it aligns our bodies and minds
– Stop pesky snoring by putting 1 drop on the big toe!
– Promotes feelings of bravery. Mamas, this is huge for little ones. We use it in sleepy cream and “monster spray” for kiddos who struggle with fear at bedtime. Also think: first day of school, dance recital, big soccer game, test-taking days, trying something for the first time, airplane flights
kids in daycare or at church nurseries who are afraid without you, anything where an anxious heart could use a little help.
– Helps with occasional soreness! Runners, swimmers, pogo-stick jumpers, this one’s for you. Add it to some PanAway and Copaiba in a cream…. it’s good.
– Is a gorgeous blue color!
PEACE & CALMING: (all time favorite oil for the whole family!)
– A gentle, sweet blend of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. And people lose their crap over it FOR GOOD REASON!
– Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study
– Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family
– Dilute for a calming back massage before naps or bed
– Add 4-5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine
– Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
We travel a lot with a bunch of little kiddos, and we couldn’t do that and maintain our sanity without Peace & Calming. My favorite way to use Peace & Calming is in a little glass spray bottle with some water, a few drops of P&C, a few drops of Cedarwood, and a few drops of Lavender… we call it “blanky spray” and I spray all the babies’ & toddlers’ blankets with it. Planes, trains, cars, church – wherever we are, they can be calmed and transitioned easily with the familiar calming scent that they associate with their safe bedtime space at home. Makes mama’s life much easier!
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Here’s a few more big changes that make this kit NEW!
-It has a newly designed outer sleeve
-New tray that folds into a neat design and can stand
-Copaiba was removed due to supply restraints. Took away ONE oil, and replaced it with TWO rockstar oils — we’ll take it!
-Citrus Fresh is now a vitality
-Underneath there is now a Thieves Hand Purifier with the Ningxia Packets, Thieves Cleaner Sample and Stress Away. Also underneath the tray of oils is TWO roller fitments and the P&C. The cumbersome sample bottles and cards are gone to make room for this greatness.
-Also now included is a New lifestyle booklet to get new members started off on the right track!
With the new design of the kit, extras and adding the elite Valor and Peace & Calming (12 oils in the kit now!), that’s an increased value of $90!!! Total, the kit is now worth over $400.
^ Let that sink in. And then listen to this!
ALL THAT EXTRA VALUE, and the price is only increasing $5.
Price of the new kit: $165!!! Plus tax and shipping! But don’t worry, that’s on me! Do you sign up as a new member using my link below I will give you back $20 towards your kit!
The New PSK is currently only for the US.
As of right now there are NO limits and this is for EXISTING and NEW Members!!
That means every single one of you reading this can get this new kit RIGHT NOW!!
The Best Body Butter Ever
Whether this be used as a linen spray, pillow spray or in between the thighs spray, it works for all three!
(My hubby wears Shutran by YL as cologne so i used that!)
There are dangerous toxins hiding in our Fabric Softeners and Detergent, to name a few, SLS, Fragrance, Dioxane, Benzylacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethanol, A- Terpineol, Ethyl Acetate, and Chloroform.
Some Risks from these toxins are and not limited to;
Hormone and Endocrine Distruptor, Respiratory Tract Irritation, Nervous System Damage, Skin Irritation, Allergies, Headaches, and damage to organs.
This recipe is super easy and was done LIVE on my FB, so disregard me talking to other people. 😉
DIY Fabric Softener
keep in mind when using citrus oils, do not to use a cheap plastic bottle, since the citrus oils will pull the toxin from the plastic.
This recipe is so easy!! Takes less than 15 minutes!
Peppermint Cookie Chapstick
Literally! The best part….you are benefitting from these smells! Yes! They don’t just smell good, they are boosting your immunity, your mood, and supporting every system in your body!
Food for Thought: do you think it’s safe to sit behind the diesel truck and inhale the fumes? Would you let your children stand there and breath it in?🤷🏻♀️
Then why are you using scented candles in your home?
Fact: Most candles are made of paraffin wax, which creates highly toxic benzene and toluene when burned (both are known carcinogens). In fact, the toxins released from paraffin candles are the same as those found in diesel fuel fumes.🙅🏻Also many scented candles have wicks that are made from heavy metals. Exposure to high amounts of lead has been linked to hormone disruption, behavioral problems, learning disabilities, and numerous health problems.
Instead, either toss the toxic junk and use nothing or get a Diffuser and the best oils on the planet and use them in your home and around your family! Mmmkay? You’re welcome! 🌿✌🏼❤️