The Best Body Butter Ever
- 2 cups of butter
- I used 1/2 coconut oil, 1/2 mango, 1/2 Shea, 1/2 Cocoa (Cocoa smells really strong so if you want to smell your EO I would add more of another butter)
- Mix all together I’m double broiler
- Let stand to cool
- Add a total of 30 drops of EO
- Mix up and Blend until whipped
- Add into an airtight, glass container!
Whether this be used as a linen spray, pillow spray or in between the thighs spray, it works for all three!
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of Shea
- 1 Tbl beeswax pellets
- 1/8 teaspoon vit e Oil
- 20-25 drops essential oil
(My hubby wears Shutran by YL as cologne so i used that!)
There are dangerous toxins hiding in our Fabric Softeners and Detergent, to name a few, SLS, Fragrance, Dioxane, Benzylacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethanol, A- Terpineol, Ethyl Acetate, and Chloroform.
Some Risks from these toxins are and not limited to;
Hormone and Endocrine Distruptor, Respiratory Tract Irritation, Nervous System Damage, Skin Irritation, Allergies, Headaches, and damage to organs.
This recipe is super easy and was done LIVE on my FB, so disregard me talking to other people. 😉
DIY Fabric Softener
- 1 cup of warm distilled water
- 1 cup of Baking Soda
- 2 cups of Distilled White Vinegar
- 25 drops of Essential Oils of your Choice
keep in mind when using citrus oils, do not to use a cheap plastic bottle, since the citrus oils will pull the toxin from the plastic.
This recipe is so easy!! Takes less than 15 minutes!
Peppermint Cookie Chapstick